CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Fresh Graduates
The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement regarding Internship Opportunities to fresh graduates, which is published as CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates. This advertisement is published in several newspapers on 12th February.
Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
Posted on: 19th February 2022
Education: Fresh Graduates
Last Date: February 25, 2022
Company: Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab
Address: CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program, DGPR, Lahore
Through this CM Punjab Internship Program, 500 Fresh Graduates will be offered Internship Opportunities to polish their skills to make a bright career in Media Industry. This is Paid Internship Based training program, So, candidates will be employed for a period of two years if they are selected for this program.
Applicants who want to get recruited for this program should hold Graduate Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations/Advertising, or Firms & Media. Fresh Graduates residents of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Balochistan may apply.
The candidates must hold a good academic record. Minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA is required to apply for the Media Graduates Internship program. Both males and females are applicable for this CM Punjab Internship Program. A 50% quota for females is observed. A 10% Children of Journalist’s Quota is also granted. The selected internees will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month. A fund of 6 Crore 70 Lakh rupees is granted for the program by the Chief Minister of Punjab.
- Media Graduates Internships
How to Apply Online?
- This program invites applications online through the website of the Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab.
- The Online Application Forms can be filled at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/internship OR Click Here.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to forward their applications before the deadline (25th February 2022).
- Only online applications will be considered for the employment process.
- For more information candidates should open the prescribed link.
Leave a Reply