Federal Directorate of Education FDE Jobs 2022 – www.etc.hec.gov.pk
This page is providing information on the Federal Directorate of Education FDE Jobs 2022 – www.etc.hec.gov.pk. The FDE is inviting applications from dedicated, committed, and dynamic individuals for its latest recruitment.
Applications are invited from residents of Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, Balochistan for recruitment of teaching staff. Both male and female applicants may apply.
Federal Directorate of Education – FDE Jobs Advertisement Latest
Posted on: 10th February 2022
Last Date: February 28, 2022
Company: Federal Directorate of Education – FDE
Address: Director Schools, Federal Directorate of Education, Rohtas Road, G-9/4, Islamabad
Federal Directorate of Education FDE is a Pakistani government agency that oversees government schools in the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). The FDE was established in 1967 as an affiliated department of the Ministry of Education.
It was operating under the administrative control of the Capital Administration and Development Division (CA&DD). The FDE is now run by the Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
Currently, FDE is seeking applications for 253 Elementary School Teachers EST (BPS-14) Jobs. Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class/Grade C) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or English may apply for these FDE Teaching Jobs.
The maximum age limit is 30 years including 5 years of general age relaxation. Minorities and Disabled Person quotas are observed as per Federal Government Policy. Desired applicants can get complete information regarding the Provincial Quotas list and application procedure from the vacancy notice.
- Elementary School Teachers EST
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to submit an online application on the web portal of Education Testing Council ETC of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC.
- To submit an online application visit https://etc.hec.gov.pk Or Click Here.
- No hard copy shall be entertained.
- In case of trouble during online registration, visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk.
- Only online submitted applications will be considered for ETC Test.
- Test Fee of Rs. 800/- is to be deposited online/ATM in the given account number.
- The Online Apply/Registration Online is available till February 28th, 2022.
Leave a Reply