Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022 – www.jobs.mes.gov.pk
Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022 Online Applications. The Military Engineering Services is hiring online applications from young, talented, energetic, and qualified individuals for its latest recruitment.
This MES Jobs Advertisement 2022 is announced through the Daily Express newspaper and also available on the MES website www.mes.gov.pk. Desired individuals searching www.mes.gov.pk Jobs should visit this page for complete information.
The competent authority has announced this Appointment Notice to hire staff from (BPS-05 to BPS-15). Pakistani Nationals filling the criteria demands from any province may apply.
Both male and female individuals are invited to apply to participate in this recruitment to get employment in Military Engineering Services. You can read complete detail of Provincial Quota, Women Quota, Disabled Person, and Minorities Quotas.
Military Engineering Services – MES Jobs Advertisement Latest
Posted on: 6th February 2022
Location: AJK, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Education: DAE, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
Last Date: February 25, 2022
Company: Military Engineering Services – MES
Address: Pakistan Military Engineering Services MES, Islamabad
MES stands for Military Engineering Services, which operates under the Pakistan Army and oversees various development projects as per Pakistan Army rules.
Jobs are available in Engineer in Chief Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi MES Army Military Engineers Services and it is seeking applications from highly qualified, highly experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the given below positions.
MES Career Notice is bring career opportunities for residents of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK as Assistant, Head Clerk, Steno-Typist, Assistant Database Administrator, Data Processing Supervisor, Data Entry Operator, Sub Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, Senior/Junior Draughtsman, Senior/Junior CAD Designer, Draughtsman, Junior Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk, CAD Designer, Laboratory Assistant, Telephone Operator, Store Man, Copier Operator, Civil Driver/MT Driver, Laboratory Technician, Book Binder, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Sweeper, and Labourer.
A total of 710 vacancies are opening in the Military Engineering Services. These MES Career Opportunities are opening for Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, and Bachelor’s Degree qualified individuals.
Candidates who meet the qualifications criteria should also fill the other demands of the post such as Physical Requirements, Age Limitation, Experience, and Skills Requirements. Desired individuals applying for MES Lower Division Clerk Jobs should also possess a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Govt Servants including MES staff must apply through an online job portal and forward their NOC through the department, showing their present service number (if any), rank, and place of duty. Desired individuals will be provided General Age Relaxation as per MES Recruitment Policy.
- Assistant Copier Operator
- Assistant Database Administrator/Data Processing Supervisor
- Book Binder
- Civil Driver/MT Driver
- Copier Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Draughtsman Class C
- Draughtsman/CAD Designer
- Head Clerk
- Junior Draughtsman/Junior CAD Designer/Draughtsman Class B
- Junior Supervisor Furniture & Store
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker/Khakrob/Sweeper
- Senior Draughtsman/Senior CAD Designer/Draughtsman A
- Store Man
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II
- Telephone Operator
- Unskilled Labourer
- Upper Division Clerk
How to Apply for Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022?
- Desired individuals may Apply Online at www.jobs.mes.gov.pk. Online applications sent through the prescribed link shall be considered for recruitment. Candidates may fill out the Online Application Form till 25th February 2022 and send the Application Processing Fee till 28th Feb 2022.
- Written/Screening and Skills Tests should be held in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta.
- An objective type screening test for BPS 4-15 (less Civil Driver / MT Driver) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge, and Subject relevant to post. Civil Driver / MT Driver and Assistant Copier Operator posts will be having skill / practical tests.
- All above-mentioned positions are for all Pakistan bases and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by the department. To fill out the Online Application Form – Click Here.
- Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
- 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from concerned district authority.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army)/svc cert/NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES/another Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022 – www.jobs.mes.gov.pk
Leave a Reply