Wapda PESCO Jobs 2022 – 2300+ jobs for all Pakistan
See here Wapda PESCO Jobs 2022 – 2300+ jobs for all Pakistan. This post informs our visitors regarding newly job opportunities announced by the PESCO Electric Supply Company. Today, we see Electric Supply Company PESCO Jobs 2022 from the Daily Pakistani newspapers. Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has told Two Advertisements regarding new PESCO employment opportunities. Interested applicants may read the complete detail below. Interested applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible for this recruitment.
Posted on: 19th February 2022
Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Master, Matric
Last Date: March 04, 2022
Address: Peshawar Electric Supply Company
Interested individuals who want to apply for these vacancies should reach the post demands. Prospects from all over Pakistan may apply for Advertisement No. 1 Positions. Prospects who want to apply for Advertisement No. 2 Positions should have domicile of the districts under the Jurisdiction of PESCO.
- Account Assistant
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Assistant Manager Admin/HR
- Assistant Manager Material Management
- Assistant Manager PR
- Audit Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Divisional Account Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Engineer – Civil
- Junior Store Keeper
- Lab Assistant
- Meter Reader
- Revenue Officer
- SDO Operations/Jr Engineer
- Senior Clerk
- Store Clerk
How To Apply For PESCO Jobs
- Candidates should apply online through the online application portal of UET which is www.uettest.pk
- Candidates need to deposit a processing fee of Rs. 553/- in favor of University of Engineering & Technology UET Peshawar in any branch of UBL. Account # is 1486205505522
- Candidates will be informed through SMS for Tests and can download their slips from www.uettest.pk
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Leave a Reply